JaneGrismer.com Brands That Flourish provides services and customized solutions to manage the perceptions about the your brand that all of your various stakeholders in your business ecosystem hold when being presented with your company, products, services and promotions. Your stakeholders are not just customers, consumers, and/or clients but also other groups like – current & future employees, investors, vendors, suppliers, intermediaries, service providers, and social media, public promotions audience and general public.
Brand management is important because a good brand name allows you the following advantages:
- Good brand awareness generates word of mouth, positive feedback, referrals and accolades across all channels on line and off
- Good brands can usually command a premium. You may choose not to charge a premium and price it at par with other brands, in which case you significantly strengthen the value-proposition even more.
- Good brands get a price advantage from suppliers/vendors. If you are a good, known and visible brand, vendors and suppliers want to deal with you and hence are often likely to give you better terms.
- It is easier to hire employees if you are a good brand.
- Good brands generate good word of mouth, referrals, testimonials and good will